CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24

Oh so DONE!

Alright, this is so not cool. How in the world am I still pregnant???? I know I’ve had about enough contractions for 10 women, but yet, I still have a little guy all snuggled up in my belly! Matthew has finally joined me in the getting anxious part and wondering if and when he’ll come out too. He is offering to go on walks and asking him when he’ll come out. Ryane and I have been telling the little guy to “come out” for a few weeks now! I think I have been pregnant for about 11-12 months now, or so it seems. I am so done! We go to the Dr. tomorrow afternoon and I will have to bring up the big “I”. I’m not sure how she stands on inductions and timing of them, but this pregnancy lasting forever is so not cool! Wish me luck and perhaps a few more patience to go along with it. :)

0 comments: