CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 12

37wk3dy Dr. Appt.

Quick summary:
Heartbeat = 133bpm

Mommy's weight = +29lbs, lost 2lbs. While we were waiting on the Dr., Matthew kindly pointed out that now we weigh the same amount. I recall with the last pregnancy I passed in him in like month 3 or 4 - not a good feeling! Bless my husband for not saying I weighed more than him last week!!! ha. :)

Fundal Height = 31cm, lost 2cm since last week. Dr. Sohl said this was normal as the baby moves lower - never knew this happened! :)

Progress = Dr. said baby's head was lower, dilated 2ish cm

Other Dr. Comments = "See you in a couple days" We don't know if she meant, a couple days as in next week for an appt. or our baby is on his way??? She also mentioned "Let's have a baby this weekend". hmmmm

Our Plans = Unless this kid comes in the next day or two, to still travel to St. Louis on Sunday for Matthew's National Athletic Trainers Conference and a family vacation. Matthew really needs to go for his career and I'd much rather be with him if I went into labor than have him miss his son's birth. Plus, I looked it up and my insurance provider covers 491 OB's in St. Louis, so I think we will be well taken care of it something should happen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My first thought was "You lunatic! What the hell are you thinking???" Then, after some more consideration, I think I understand your reasoning completely! Good luck!

HeatherF said...

You are brave but I understand the reason for going. Have fun! Enjoy this mini vacation and hopefully this little guy will wait and be born in Emporia. Keep us posted!!!