CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 9

Hormones!!

I knew this time was coming for awhile, but I think it started to really hit me today....I'm going to have to be away from Ryane for a couple of nights when this baby arrives. Thanks to the help of pregnancy hormones, it makes me all emotional knowing that Ryane won't be getting kisses and hugs from her mommy right before she goes to sleep or I won't be one of the first to get her out of bed in the mornings. I know she'll be very well taken care of by Nana Howe, but it's tough for me considering I have yet to spend the night away from her and have only missed kissing her for bed 1, maybe 2 times in her life. I've been writing out her schedule and other things that Ryane says and does to help those who take care of her (as if they can't do it without a list - I know I'm probably going a little far, but I find comfort in it). The one thought I'm having that is helping me with leaving her is knowing she has had her mommy for over 20 months by herself and now her brother deserves to have his mommy for at least 2 nights to himself.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This makes me laugh because every single time Avery goes anywhere without me, I write a list. For anyone. David, grandma, grandpa, doesn't matter. I'm sure they think I feel they can't take care of her, but it's comforting! So I know what you mean!

Here's my email address: kjoconklin@yahoo.com. Send me your address and I'll show you some pics of our little rugrat! :)